Reuters, NewsCred Launch New Entertainment Package
Friday Nov 16, 2012Getty Images
If you’re a brand looking to play pop culture publisher during the 2012-2013 entertainment awards season, Reuters and NewsCred want your business.
The media company and the content licensing and syndication company have partnered up to launch “Red Carpet Ready,” a package of special coverage, created by Reuters and hosted by NewsCred, that includes exclusive editorial content around shows like the Oscars, the Grammys, and the Golden Globes.
Read the rest of the Adweek article here.
This article you are reading was written by Felicia for NewsCred Blog and is available for syndication through NewsCred, the world's leading content marketing platform.
- 'low-interest industry' does not = low-interest brand, social media or marketing http://t.co/qM6VFPEgcc @B2Community 1 HOUR, 4 MINUTES AGO
- Daily photo inspiration from the NewsCred archives: Circa 1955: A roper lassoes standing on a horse’s backhttp://ow.ly/ld3pE 13 HOURS, 10 MINUTES AGO
- 'One thing is clear: consumer experiences w brands will be more intense' Future of on demand marketing http://t.co/11yDJrc9y1 @McKinsey 14 HOURS, 55 MINUTES AGO
- Reddit's pitch reassures advertisers it isn’t anti-advertising http://t.co/DqgmMZcnqp @digiday 16 HOURS, 19 MINUTES AGO
- Someone is confusing their sayings. Native advertising = put ads in men's beards http://t.co/4GIQIDW5S8 @BusinessInsider @CornettIMS 17 HOURS, 4 MINUTES AGO