European Pressphoto Agency Joins NewsCred as a Content Provider
Monday Nov 19, 2012
We’re thrilled to announce that epa european pressphoto agency, one of the leading providers of international press photography, is joining us as a content provider. epa’s collection of approximately 3 million amazing images covering breaking news, sports, arts, culture and entertainment—to which a daily production of 1,000 new images are added each day—will be available to our clients. This collection will be a great addition to our new Smart Galleries offer, which allows clients to create beautiful image galleries with ease and publish in real-time.
While this partnership is exciting because of the value added for our loyal customers, epa will also benefit from joining us. Thanks to the new partnership, epa’s high-quality, dynamic images will reach many new customers and gain greater distribution.
This article you are reading was written by Felicia for NewsCred Blog and is available for syndication through NewsCred, the world's leading content marketing platform.
- Daily photo inspiration from the NewsCred archives: Circa 1955: A roper lassoes standing on a horse’s backhttp://ow.ly/ld3pE 8 HOURS, 52 MINUTES AGO
- 'One thing is clear: consumer experiences w brands will be more intense' Future of on demand marketing http://t.co/11yDJrc9y1 @McKinsey 10 HOURS, 38 MINUTES AGO
- Reddit's pitch reassures advertisers it isn’t anti-advertising http://t.co/DqgmMZcnqp @digiday 12 HOURS, 2 MINUTES AGO
- Someone is confusing their sayings. Native advertising = put ads in men's beards http://t.co/4GIQIDW5S8 @BusinessInsider @CornettIMS 12 HOURS, 47 MINUTES AGO
- Keep calm & don't freak out - Tumblr acquired by Yahoo, Marissa Mayers says 'we promise not to screw it up' http://t.co/7f8axN9xZ2 13 HOURS, 52 MINUTES AGO